Torres Ranch Ladies Golf Association was formed and has operated for over 18 years. We have two league days, Monday and Wednesday. We strive to be a golf league where ladies of all skill levels can enjoy the “Game of Golf” in a fun environment and make new friends. TRLGA offers individual and team play days as well as: League Championship, Match Play, No Frills Tournament, Solheim Cup and much more. We would love to have you give us a try and come join the fun.
Two Great Courses! - Two Great League Days!
Bonny Forkner, President
!!! SPECIAL NOTICES !!!
OCTOBER TEE TIMES; 8:30am (League games suspended until November 1, 2020)
Medallion: October 14 at Torres Blancas
Time to renew your GHIN for 2021.
Torres Blancas: Open (90 degree rule)
Canoa Ranch: Reopening October 14 (cart path only)
TEMPORARY LOCAL RULE REGARDING SAND TRAPS:
Until sand traps are maintained and rakes are provided, a player may determine her ball is unplayable where it comes to rest in a sand trap. The player may then take relief by lifting and cleaning the ball, smoothing the sand, and replacing the ball at the nearest point of relief in the sand trap, if possible, no closer to the hole, but in any event in the bunker even if closer to the hole. If the player determines the entire sand trap is unplayable, she may take free relief by dropping the ball behind the sand trap no closer to the hole.
League policies in regard to COVID-19:
1. For everyone's safety, PLEASE stay home if you have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, such as chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, headache, muscle/body aches, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or if you have had contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19.
2. QUARANTINING: Currently, neither the CDC nor the state of Arizona requires people to quarantine. However, the League strongly recommends any member returning from out-of-state quarantines or has a COVID-19 test. If you Google COVID-19 testing in Tucson, you will find a number of different locations where testing is done.
3. CARTS: Dale Hardy has informed the League that after over-seeding players will NOT be given individual carts (unless there is an odd number of players).
4. MASKS: Masks must be worn in the clubhouse. Masks must be worn prior to going out to your starting holes and when sharing a cart. However, if you and your partner AGREE to be MASKLESS while sitting and driving in the cart, that is your choice! If one cart partner will not wear a mask and the other league member doesn't agree with that decision, the unmasked individual will not be allowed to play golf on that particular day. Fairway play and putting does not necessarily warrant wearing a mask as social distancing is possible. Please remember when not wearing a mask to keep social distance (at least 6' of separation) a priority.
5. OTHER REMINDERS: Please do not touch anyone else's equipment (clubs, markers, balls, etc.). Flagpoles should not be touched. There will be no water provided on the golf course but there will be a beverage person.
2020 Match Play, League Championship, and Chili Pepper Classic Tournaments cancelled.
Please review Standing Rules (Articles II, III, IV, VII, VIII) for changes affecting how to post maximum scores resulting from the new World Handicap Rule Changes, TRLGA maximum allowed handicap, changes regarding guest play, and the Chili Pepper/Cancer Tournament change.
TRLGA Play Day Schedule
Canoa Ranch - Mondays Torres Blancas - Wednesdays
JAN 9:30 am JAN 9:30 am
FEB 9:30 am FEB 9:30 am
MAR 9:30 am MAR 9:30 am
APR 8:30 am APR 8:30 am
MAY 8:30 am MAY 8:30 am
JUN 7:30 am JUN 7:30 am
JUL 7:30 am JUL 7:30 am
AUG 7:30 am AUG 7:30 am
SEP 7:30 am SEP 7:30 am
OCT 8:30 am OCT 8:30 am
NOV 8:30 am NOV 8:30 am
DEC 9:30 am DEC 9:30 am
To sign up for play day at Canoa Ranch:
On Monday, the day of play, there will be a sign-up sheet for the following week's game on the counter in the Canoa Ranch Pro Shop. If you plan to play the following Monday, please check your name on the sign-up sheet. To sign up after Monday, email .
A courtesy email will be sent the following Saturday with the list of golfers who are signed up to play the following Monday. If you wish to be added or removed from Monday's game, email by 6:00pm the preceding Saturday.
To sign up for play day at Torres Blancas:
On Wednesday, the day of play, there will be a sign-up sheet for the following week's game on the
counter in the Torres Blancas Pro Shop. If you plan to play the following Wednesday, please check your name on the sign-up sheet. To sign up after Wednesday, email email@example.com. A courtesy email will be sent the following Monday with the list of golfers who are signed up to play the following Wednesday. If you wish to be added or removed from Wednesday's game, email
by 6:00 the preceding Monday
Valley Girls - for tee times and to sign up, call Torres Blancas pro shop or sign up in
the member room.
Remember to sign up for Hole-in-One Insurance. See Judy Ellyson.
For frost delay, call (520) 352-1082.
To obtain a 2020 GHIN HDCP:
2. Hit Join (green tab) on top right hand of page
3. Enter City or Zip Code (Green Valley or 85614) and a list of clubs will pop up